- WHERE TO USE
- TECH STUFF
- HOW TOs
- PVC & ABS vent pipe
- Shingles & shakes
- Rubber roof membranes*
- Roof jacks, cables and air conditioning units
- In areas of submersion or frequent, prolonged puddling
- With polystyrene insulation
- In containment applications
- Plastics not listed should be tested for compatibility before use
- Will not adhere to or is incompatible with Aquaseal®, Kynar®, polypropylene,polyethylene, silicone, Styrofoam® (it dissolves it), Teflon®, waxes
When your roof absolutely, positively needs to be water-tight (and really, when does it not?), use Through the ROOF!® Through the ROOF! is a seriously unique roofing caulk – it can be applied in the rain. (No, we’re not kidding.) It sticks to wet surfaces, which means you can fix the leak while it’s leaking. Through the ROOF! will stick to almost any roofing surface – metal, plastic, asphalt, wood, concrete, and more. Plus, it won’t freeze. So go ahead and fix that gutter in a Minnesota winter. You might get some concerned stares from your neighbors, but they’ll be grateful the next time you host a neighborhood party and their head stays dry.
For repairs that stick, but won’t stick out, use Through The ROOF! on common roofing fixtures and materials, including:
*May wrinkle, but will not affect product or membrane performance
Adheres to most roofing materials, including:
Aluminum • Brass • Steel • Anodized Windows
ABS • Nylon • PVC • Acrylic Sheet • Plexiglass • Urethane • Fiberglass • Polycarbonate • Vinyl • Lexan®* • Polystyrene
Asphalt • Stone • Brick • Fiber Cement • Stucco • Tile • Concrete • Glass • Wood • Porcelain • Mortar
Don’t see your surface listed? Contact Customer Service.
Do Not Use:
Aquaseal®, Kynar®, Teflon®, Styrofoam® Lexan® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Watch how Through the ROOF! seals active leaks.
- Elastic – flexes with temperature changes and wind
- Ultra-clear and stays clear – will not yellow over time
- Sticks to wet surfaces
- Excellent UV resistance
- Lasts 20 times longer than asphalt
- Adheres to most existing roof patches
- Water and mildew resistant
- Won’t freeze – OK to leave out in your truck overnight