Not to be caulky, but this is training that works!
network. learn. engage. play.
Are you interested in taking your craft to the next level?
Welcome to Sashco’s new Zero Failures Seminar, the ultimate training experience for contractors, builders, and remodelers looking to take their skills and business to the next level. Our two-day class is specifically designed to equip contractors with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed in the high-performance building industry.
You will learn from our team of experts about the latest sealant technologies and how to properly use them to achieve optimal results. Our instructors will also share their proven strategies for growing your business, including how to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
Attending this seminar will give you the competitive edge you need to stand out in today’s market. You will walk away with confidence and know-how to tackle any sealant project, big or small!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best in the business and take your career to the next level. Register for Sashco’s Zero Failures Seminar today!
We are now full but will be going to a waitlist
If you’re interested in coming, please fill out the registration form and we’ll notify you if a spot comes available. Those that join the waitlist will also be put on the list for next year for first contact.
2023 class schedule
April 26 – 27, 2023
Day 1: Project/Job Focus
Starts 8:30 am | Ends 6:30 pm
- Welcome Breakfast
- Introductions & Sashco Building Tour
- Caulking 101
- Control Layers & Air Sealing with Matt Risinger of The Build Show
- Lunch & Truewerk Presentation
- Sealant Technology & Sashco Lab Tour
- Air Sealing & Codes with Glenn Matthewson
- Happy Hour & Dinner
Day 2: Business Focus
Starts 8:00 am | Ends 4:30 pm
- Best Practices for Contracts & How to Engage a Lawyer with Danielle Maya of Galvanize Law
- 5S & Continuous Improvement
- How to Work Well with Code Investigators & Officials with Glenn Matthewson
- Lunch & Hands-On Contests
- Passive House Building with Mariana Pickering of Emu Passive
- How to Grow Your Business with Matt Risinger
- Q&A Panel with Guest Speakers
“The Zero Failures program was dynamic. The presentations were fresh and I learned something new in each session.” – Anthony Lopez, NARI
“It’s always the best being able to be in a room with like-minded people that also have a passion for doing better.” – Kyle Stumpenhorst, RR Buildings
“I really enjoyed the Zero Failures program and was a little surprised at how much I got out of the sessions. The techniques for getting better sealant joints were simple things I had just not run across before. ” – Travis Brunghardt, Catalyst Built