Caulking & Chinking Tools & Accessories
Grip Strip benefits include:
- Trapezoid shape is great for wider chinking joints
- Water resistant – repels water to protect the joint from damage
- Saves money – fills the joint so you use less caulk and chinking
- Fully compatible with all substrates and Sashco chinking and caulking products
Caulking gun benefits include:
- Quality Albion® construction means smooth, consistent beads each time and no plunger blow-out
- Variety of nozzle sizes available, ranging from 1/4″ round to 1/2″ triangle to 1″ flat.
Albion® is a registered trademark of Albion Engineering.
Snorkler benefits include:
- Works for all Sashco chinking and caulking products
- Pumps directly from straight-sided 5 gal. buckets
- Runs on standard 115V AC power – no air compressor required
- Automatic cut off switch prevents excess motor and stator wear
- Great for pros who do a lot of chinking and caulking