Zero Failures: Unlocking the Secrets of Wood Science.
Learn & Do
Don’t just skim the surface. At Zero Failures, you’ll go in-depth on total wood home care, including:
- Chinking, caulking & staining best practices
- Wood prep, including media blasting
- Logs vs. wood (Yes, they’re different)
- Decks, railings, and wood siding care
Classroom: Sashco chemists guide you through detailed principles on the best log and wood finishing practices.
Hands-on Training: Work on your own real wood and log wall. Taught by experienced contractors, these hands-on sessions are a seminar favorite.
Knowledge is profit.
At Sashco’s Zero Failures, the science of wood finishing, sealing and maintenance gives you the knowledge you need to get the job done right the first time, or fix another’s job gone wrong. This two-day seminar is sought out around the world from Japan to Finland, Canada to Russia. It’s packed with information that will immediately translate into happier customers and repeat business, giving you an edge over your competition and increasing your profits.
- It’s simple: Zero Failures will help you make more money.
- Professional training results in faster job completion, decreased call backs, improved customer relations and repeat customers.
- Resellers and contractors who attend together gain shared knowledge that helps build their businesses.
- Seminar fees and travel expenses are tax deductible.
Learn more about Zero Failures in action and watch a short video below.
Sign Up Today! Space is Limited. Call 800-767-5656
Or click here go to our website for more information on registration and dates.