Spoiler: Slab is the Best Fix For Ugly Concrete Cracks.
Step outside and you’re likely to see a concrete crack in less than two seconds flat.
They’re in driveways, sidewalks, patios, garages, as well as basements, and it’s these unsightly cracks that allow weeds and insects to flourish. Enough is enough! Take back driveways and sidewalks everywhere with Slab: The Serious Fix For Concrete Cracks.
“We’ve had our fill of ugly concrete cracks,” says Sashco President Les Burch. “There is hardly a driveway or sidewalk without them. It’s time to fight back, America! Slab helps everyone easily fill those cracks to beautify their neighborhoods, cities, parking garages, pool decks, patios, and more.”
We’ll say it again: cracks are everywhere, they’re terrible eyesores (and toe sores…if that’s a thing), and they need fixing. Slab…
• Can be applied to concrete cracks up to 3″ wide, as well as cracks in brick, stone, mortar, and other horizontal surfaces.
(Get this: one apartment maintenance manager in California was able to avoid over $6,000 in parking garage repairs with a couple of hours and 5 tubes of Slab.)
• Moves with the concrete as it shifts with changes in temperature, humidity, and age. In fact, it stretches almost 300% of the original crack width!
(That’s more than the elastic in our pants, and it won’t wear out as quickly.)
• Is easy to apply.
(Even a novice can do it.)
• Cleans up with water.
(No special, smelly, harsh chemicals required.)
• Is lightly textured to blend in seamlessly with concrete, so cracks disappear.
(The point is to beautify, correct?)
• Finally gives those knees and backs a break from repeated repairs because it lasts longer than traditional mortar concrete mixes, polyurethanes, and epoxies.
(Save yourself the Doctor and Chiropractor bills.)
Get Slab today and bid goodbye to that really annoying concrete crack for good. You can find Slab:
As Slab users conquer those concrete cracks, here’s what they’re saying:
- “Seems to have done the trick as no leaks since having 7″ of rain over the last two weeks.” – Amazon.com review
- “I tried Slab and found it to be the first concrete crack filler that held up past the end of winter without failure.” – Russ L., LaValle, WI
- “I was pleasantly surprised at how user-friendly it was. I liked the finished look to it and it was very easy to clean up.” Mike, Denver, CO apartment maintenance manager
- “Beats any similar product by a mile. Actually looks and feels like mortar. I really goofed when I didn’t buy several tubes and ran out.” Amazon.com review
Cheers to banished concrete cracks in your future!