- Won’t crack: Protects the wood underneath to prevent moisture infiltration, UV damage, and frequent re-staining (ugh)
- Highlights wood’s natural beauty: You chose wood to showcase it, not hide it
- Easy to keep looking the same as the day you first stained it: No need to remove the Capture® log stain for maintenance. Simply reapply the Cascade® clear top coat where needed, when needed and move on
- No smelly mineral spirits required – nose friendly
- Color flexibility: Choose a color “out of the bucket” or layer different colors for something completely unique to you.
Capture Log Stain
Learn how to use Capture Log Stain on your log home:
- What kind of stain should I use?
- How to Stain a Log Home
- How to Maintain a Log Home
- How to Restore a Log Home
Download Informational PDFs
What if you could see how your log home stain would perform before you ever applied it?
Now you can. Sashco put Capture Log Stain to the test in side-by-side comparisons with a variety of other log home stains. Download the full report to get the results of this 18-month-long outdoor exposure test.
Your log home is finally built. Finish strong with a long-lasting stain made specifically for logs & timbers. Sashco’s Capture® Log Stain and Cascade® clear top coat system cures to a highly-elastic film that holds on tenaciously to wood. It actually stretches with the movement of the wood to prevent moisture infiltration, damage from UV rays, and restaining nightmares. Predictable and easy routine maintenance with Cascade clear coat keeps your home looking like it was just stained. Capture and Cascade deliver performance worthy of the journey that got you here
Manfred Nolywaika, Northwoods Enterprises, AK
I revisited one of these log homes about eleven years after I did the original refinish work with Sashco’s Capture/Cascade system. The Cascade clear coat was still intact and beading up water. That was the moment I decided that the best choice for all of my customers was Sashco’s Capture/Cascade system.