- WHERE TO USE
- TECH STUFF
- HOW TOs
- Garages & Sheds
- Horizontal expansion joints
- Cinder Block
- In areas of water submersion or frequent, prolonged puddling.
- Will not adhere to or is incompatible with Aquaseal®, Kynar®, polypropylene, polyethylene, silicone, Teflon®, waxes
Concrete repair sealants tend to all be the same: they stick, but can’t stretch. Or, they’ll stretch, but won’t stick. Either way, you’re left where you started: with an ugly concrete crack and back pain from all your hard work. Enough already! Get Slab®. Twelve years in the making, Slab is the winning combination you’ve been waiting for. It sticks, stretches and stays for permanent concrete crack repair. Slab is the only concrete caulk with superior adhesion to concrete, extreme elasticity (even in freezing temperatures). Plus, it’s water-based for easy application and clean-up and is textured and colored to match concrete. Seal your crack and save your back.
Slab is perfect for repairing large or small cracks in concrete, brick or stone including:
Slab adheres to:
Don’t see your surface listed? Contact Customer Service for help.
Do not use:
NOTE: Lower temperatures and high humidity can slow cure time and affect Slab’s rain resistance. Be sure to protect fresh Slab with plastic sheeting or plywood if rain is expected within 24 hours after application.
Aquaseal®, Kynar®, and Teflon® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
See how Slab is so unique.
- Extremely elastic – moves, won’t crack, even when cold
- Powerful adhesion
- Spans gaps up to 3″ wide with no slump
- High durability – performs long-term
- Water based – easy to tool and clean up
- No isocyanates; meets strictest VOC requirements; environmentally friendly
- No harsh chemical smells (unlike most concrete crack repair sealants)
- Freeze-thaw stable – OK to leave in your truck overnight