- WHERE TO USE
- TECH STUFF
- HOW TOs
- Garages & Sheds
- Horizontal expansion joints
- Cinder Block
- In areas of water submersion or frequent, prolonged puddling.
- Will not adhere to or is incompatible with Aquaseal®, Kynar®, polypropylene, polyethylene, silicone, Teflon®, waxes
We know what you’re thinking: “Concrete crack repairs dry out and crack – again and again. Why bother?” You’re right, they’re not what they’re cracked up to be. That’s why you need Slab®. It’s the serious fix for concrete cracks. Slab® is extremely elastic to move when the concrete heaves or your foundation settles to maintain a tight, waterproof seal. Its powerful adhesion won’t let go on joints all the way up to 3” wide, and Slab’s water-based formula means application and clean-up are a breeze. So get Slab®. It sticks, stretches, and stays.
Slab is perfect for repairing large or small cracks in concrete, brick or stone including:
Slab adheres to:
Don’t see your surface listed? Contact Customer Service for help.
Do not use:
NOTE: Lower temperatures and high humidity can slow cure time and affect Slab’s rain resistance. Be sure to protect fresh Slab with plastic sheeting or plywood if rain is expected within 24 hours after application.
Aquaseal®, Kynar®, and Teflon® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Check out our TV commercial for Slab.
• Extremely elastic: Moves with your concrete as it expands and contracts with changes in temperature, humidity, and traffic to create a waterproof and weatherproof seal that banishes dandelions, anthills, and other unsightly crack dwellers.
• Tough but won’t crack: Just say no to brittle, cracked concrete repairs. Stays soft and elastic over time, but won’t fail under normal foot and vehicle traffic. Creates a lasting seal so you avoid repeated repairs.
• Really sticks: Superior adhesion to concrete, stone, cinderblock, and more means the days of complete removal are gone. Keep the wire brush in the garage for another day.
• Looks like concrete: Textured and colored to match concrete for a seamless appearance
• Easy to use: Easy to smooth and clean-up with water. No special chemicals required.
• Freeze-thaw stable: OK to leave in your unheated garage overnight.