- WHERE TO USE
- TECH STUFF
- HOW TOs
- Garages & Sheds
- Horizontal expansion joints
- Cinder Block
- In areas of water submersion or frequent, prolonged puddling.
- Will not adhere to or is incompatible with Aquaseal®, Kynar®, polypropylene, polyethylene, silicone, Teflon®, waxes
Step outside and you’re likely to see a concrete crack in less than two seconds flat. They’re in driveways, sidewalks, garages, patios, pool decks, and basements. Cracks harbor weeds and anthills, and cause toe injuries (ouch!). They’re eyesores that never seem to go away. Changes in temperature, moisture, shifting soils, and traffic only make them worse. Enough is enough! Just say no to cracks. Use Slab®: The Serious Fix for Concrete Cracks. Slab® is an easy-to-apply water-based sealant that really stretches – up to 300% of original crack size! – to create a permanent, weatherproof repair that stands the test of time. Your knees and back will thank you for using a product that won’t require repeated repairs year after year. Slab® sticks, stretches, and stays to banish concrete cracks for good.
Slab is perfect for repairing large or small cracks in concrete, brick or stone including:
Slab adheres to:
Don’t see your surface listed? Contact Customer Service for help.
Do not use:
NOTE: Lower temperatures and high humidity can slow cure time and affect Slab’s rain resistance. Be sure to protect fresh Slab with plastic sheeting or plywood if rain is expected within 24 hours after application.
Aquaseal®, Kynar®, and Teflon® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Check out our TV commercial for Slab.
• Moves with your concrete: Extremely elastic to move with your concrete through changes due to shifting soils, temperature, moisture, and traffic to create a weatherproof seal that banishes dandelions, anthills, and other unsightly crack dwellers.
• Cuts down on repeated repairs: Just say no to brittle, cracked concrete repairs. In addition to extreme elasticity, Slab® is specifically formulated with tenacious adhesion to concrete. This perfect balance of sticking and stretching translates into repairs that last for years, not just months.
• Won’t stick out: Textured and colored to blend in with aged concrete for a seamless appearance.
• Easy to use: Easy to smooth and clean-up with water. No special chemicals required.
• OK to leave in your unheated garage overnight: Freeze-thaw stable through 10 cycles.