- WHERE TO USE
- TECH STUFF
- HOW TOs
- Kitchen & bathroom fixtures
- Countertops & backsplashes
- Wallpaper (helps prevent curling)
- Around trim
- Around windows & doors
- Pipes & air conditioners
- Around ductwork & HVAC
- Wood & moulding/trim
- On polystyrene insulation
- Where temperatures exceed 200°F
- In containment applications
- Will not adhere to or is incompatible with Aquaseal®, Kynar®, polypropylene, polystyrene foam insulation, polyethylene, rubber, silicone, Styrofoam® (it dissolves it), Teflon®, vulcanized rubber, and waxes
- Plastics not listed should be tested for compatibility before use
- Contact Customer Service when using in submersion applications
Lexel® is the “duct tape” of all caulks. Super-elastic. Superior adhesion. Paintable. It seals around anything: tubs and shower stalls, sinks and counter tops, window frames and door frames, PVC and metal pipes. Apply to wet or dry surfaces, indoors and outdoors. It’s tough and can handle up to 400% joint movement. It’s scrubbable. It sticks to just about anything. Lexel clear caulk is 19 times clearer than silicone and won’t yellow or cloud up over time. Lexel won’t let you down.
Lexel® is excellent for use in a variety of areas and sticks to almost anything
Adheres to a variety of surfaces, including:
• Aluminum • Brass • Steel • Anodized Windows
• ABS • Nylon • PVC • Acrylic Sheet • Plexiglass • Urethane • Fiberglass • Polycarbonate • Vinyl • Lexan® • Polystyrene
• Asphalt • Stone • Brick • Fiber Cement • Stucco • Cinder Block • Formica® • Tile • Concrete • Glass • Wood • Corian® • Porcelain • Drywall • Mortar • Cultured Marble**
Don’t see your surface listed? Contact Customer Service.
Where not to use:
*Aquaseal®, Kynar®, Teflon®, Styrofoam® Lexan®, Formica®, and Corian® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
**May cause discoloration. Test first. Some release agents may be present on the surface, which could prevent adhesion. Remove release agents with rubbing alcohol or degreaser products.
Check out our TV commercial for Lexel.
• Tough: Survives routine scrubbing with household cleaners, including abrasive cleaners.
• Super elastic: When the surface moves, Lexel moves. No cracking, tearing, or pulling away for a lasting, permanent seal.
• Instantly waterproof: No waiting and wondering necessary. Use the sink or shower right away.
• Cured sealant is mold and mildew resistant: Keep unsightly and unhealthy growths where they belong – in a lab, not on your caulk.
• Sticks to wet surfaces: Dry weather may be days away. Lexel can be applied today.
• Ultra clear sealant: In fact, it’s 19x clearer than silicone. It won’t yellow and won’t go cloudy.
• Won’t freeze: Feel free to leave it in your truck or garage overnight. It’ll be fine in the morning.