- WHERE TO USE
- TECH STUFF
- HOW TOs
- Kitchen fixtures
- Bathroom fixtures
- Areas submerged in water (such as pools, drains, hot tubs or saunas).
- Cleanz™ will discolor copper and brass. Use Sashco’s Lexel® instead.
- Will not adhere to or is incompatible with polypropylene, waxes, polyethylene, and silicone.
Why does mold grow so quickly? Because you’re feeding it! Mold feeds on body oils, shower products, cooking oils and bacon grease that collect in the corners of your shower and kitchen. That’s why we created Cleanz®, the first ever active enzyme caulk that eliminates mold food! By taking away the food, we literally strip mold of its power to grow. Plus, unlike mildewcides and repellents that wear out over time, our active enzymes are permanent for long-lasting results!
You can use Cleanz® all around your house, including:
It adheres to most building materials, including:
Metals • Aluminum • Nickel • Steel Plastics • ABS • Vinyl • Acrylic Sheet • PVC • Plexiglass • Fiberglass (uncoated)
• Aluminum • Nickel • Steel
• ABS • Vinyl • Acrylic Sheet • PVC • Plexiglass • Fiberglass (uncoated)
• Glass • Granite • Porcelain • Formica®* • Drywall • Ceramic tile • Marble • Cement • Wood • Slate • Corian®*
Don’t see your surface listed? Contact us and ask us if it’s OK.
Where Not to Use:
*Formica® and Corian® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
See Cleanz® working in real time versus competition.
- No mold: Active enzymes stop mold before it has a chance to grow.
- Ultra-elastic: Moves with your house. Won’t crack.
- Great adhesion: Won’t pull away from bathtub (or any other surface). Maintains watertight seal.
- Won’t wear or tear: Resilient surface withstands scrubbing and chemical cleaners.
- Easy to use: Smooth application, quick water cleanup and no offensive smells.
- Low VOC: Meets strictest VOC requirements. Environmentally friendly.
- Zero Risk: Satisfaction guaranteed, or we’ll pay a contractor to fix it!*
*Sashco’s promise is ‘Products that Work’. We will actually pay someone to re-caulk for you if mold grows on properly installed Cleanz® or it otherwise fails in the first 7 years after purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty applies to single family residential use only; no other warranties are implied. Sashco will not be responsible for consequential damages other than product reinstallation.