- WHERE TO USE
- TECH STUFF
- HOW TOs
- Exterior log and wood surfaces
- Interior log and wood surfaces (optional)
- On wood coated with any stain, paint or finish. PeneTreat will work only when applied to bare wood.
Rot and beetles and termites – oh my! PeneTreat® is the inexpensive insurance every log and wood homeowner needs. When sprayed or brushed on bare wood, this borate-based log home preservative forms a protective shell to defend against rot and wood-ingesting insects. It’s easy to use and EPA-registered. PeneTreat will not affect the color of wood and is chemically compatible with all of Sashco’s stain, caulking and chinking products. It costs five times less than its glycol-based counterparts, yet does not sacrifice protection.
PeneTreat® is the inexpensive rot and insect infestation insurance for use on:
Do not use:
- Borate-based log home preservative protects against wood-ingesting insects and rot
- Powder concentrate – easy to mix, environmentally friendly, safe for people, plants and pets
- No glycols, same protection – penetrates as deeply as glycol-based borates, but dries faster, which means less wait time before stains can be applied
- Costs 5 times less than glycol-based borates