- WHERE TO USE
- TECH STUFF
- HOW TOs
- Kitchen & bathroom fixtures
- Shower surrounds, bathtubs, toilets
- For resetting tiles
- Back splashes & sinks
- Areas of water submersion or frequent, prolonged puddling such as drains, pools, hot tubs or saunas
- On copper (it will discolor it). Use Sashco’s Lexel® instead.
- Will not adhere to or is incompatible with polypropylene, waxes, polyethylene, Teflon®, and silicone
No one likes mildew. It stinks, looks bad, and it’s not good for your health. Now, you can make mildewy caulk in your kitchen or bathroom a thing of the past with MildewFree* mildew-resistant sealant. This super-flexible sealant prevents mildew from growing on it year after year. MildewFree is hopped up on super doses of environmentally-safe mildewcides that keep the ugly mildew monster at bay for at least seven years. If it doesn’t, we’ll pay to have someone come out and replace it for you.
You can use MildewFree* all around your house, including:
It adheres to most building materials, including:
Metals • Aluminum • Brass • Steel Plastics • ABS • Nylon • PVC • Acrylic Sheet • Plexiglass • Urethane • Fiberglass • Polycarbonate • Vinyl • Lexan®* • Polystyrene
• Aluminum • Brass • Steel
• ABS • Nylon • PVC • Acrylic Sheet • Plexiglass • Urethane • Fiberglass • Polycarbonate • Vinyl • Lexan®* • Polystyrene
• Marble • Slate • Stone • Brick • Granite • Stucco • Cinder Block • Formica®* • Tile • Concrete • Glass • Wood • Corian®* • Drywall • Mortar
Don’t see your surface listed? Contact us and ask us if it’s OK.
Where Not to Use:
*Teflon®, Lexan®, Formica®, and Corian® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
In this video, Andy, a Chemist at Sashco, shows you how to remove old caulk and apply MildewFree around your bathtub.
- 7-year replacement warranty, including labor costs
- Maintains a watertight seal
- Scrubbable – won’t get damaged by abrasive cleaners, bleaches and other common household cleaners
- Elastomeric with powerful adhesion – Won’t pull away or crack
- Stretches and stays flexible
- Low VOC
- Water clean-up
*Cured sealant is mildew resistant. 7 year guarantee: MildewFree Sealant* is guaranteed for 7 years to prevent mildew growth on the sealant. If mildew growth occurs on the sealant (not on soap film)**, within 7 years of purchase, Sashco will replace the product and provide a contractor for reinstallation. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty applies to single family residential use only. No other warranties expressed or implied.
**Note: clean regularly to prevent soap film build up and mildew growth on soap film.