- WHERE TO USE
- TECH STUFF
- HOW TOs
- Kitchen & bathroom fixtures
- Shower surrounds, bathtubs, toilets
- For resetting tiles
- Back splashes & sinks
- Areas of water submersion or frequent, prolonged puddling such as drains, pools, hot tubs or saunas
- On copper (it will discolor it). Use Sashco’s Lexel® instead.
- Will not adhere to or is incompatible with polypropylene, waxes, polyethylene, Teflon®, and silicone
No one likes mildew. It stinks, looks bad, and it’s not good for your health. Now, you can make mildewy caulk in your kitchen or bathroom a thing of the past with MildewFree* mildew-resistant sealant. This super-flexible sealant prevents mildew from growing on it year after year. MildewFree is hopped up on super doses of environmentally-safe mildewcides that keep the ugly mildew monster at bay for at least seven years. If it doesn’t , we’ll pay to have someone come out and replace it for you.
You can use MildewFree* all around your house, including:
It adheres to most building materials, including:
Metals • Aluminum • Brass • Steel Plastics • ABS • Nylon • PVC • Acrylic Sheet • Plexiglass • Urethane • Fiberglass • Polycarbonate • Vinyl • Lexan®* • Polystyrene
• Aluminum • Brass • Steel
• ABS • Nylon • PVC • Acrylic Sheet • Plexiglass • Urethane • Fiberglass • Polycarbonate • Vinyl • Lexan®* • Polystyrene
• Marble • Slate • Stone • Brick • Granite • Stucco • Cinder Block • Formica®* • Tile • Concrete • Glass • Wood • Corian®* • Drywall • Mortar
Don’t see your surface listed? Contact us and ask us if it’s OK.
Where Not to Use:
*Teflon®, Lexan®, Formica®, and Corian® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
In this video, Andy, a Chemist at Sashco, shows you how to remove old caulk and apply MildewFree around your bathtub.
- 7-year replacement warranty, including labor costs
- Maintains a watertight seal
- Scrubbable – won’t get damaged by abrasive cleaners, bleaches and other common household cleaners
- Elastomeric with powerful adhesion – Won’t pull away or crack
- Stretches and stays flexible
- Low VOC
*Cured sealant is mildew resistant. 7 year guarantee: MildewFree Sealant* is guaranteed for 7 years to prevent mildew growth on the sealant. If mildew growth occurs on the sealant (not on soap film)**, within 7 years of purchase, Sashco will replace the product and provide a contractor for reinstallation. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty applies to single family residential use only. No other warranties expressed or implied.
**Note: clean regularly to prevent soap film build up and mildew growth on soap film.