- Oxygenated bleach cleaner and brightener
- Gentle on wood
- Removes a variety of stains
- Brightens sun-damaged wood
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to mix and apply
- Apply CPR to one wall at a time, starting at the bottom and working completely across, 2-5 logs high.
- When the bottom 2-5 logs are completely cleaned and/or brightened, then move up the wall to the next 2-5 logs.
- Continue in a similar pattern to the top of the wall.
- Work only on one small area at a time (15-25 sq. ft.) for best results.
- Rinse with clean water as you go.
- Apply via garden sprayer, brush or mop.
- Allow the solution to work for 5-20 minutes, keeping the surfaces wet with additional CPR solution.
- For best results, vigorously scrub the surfaces with a stiff-bristle brush to remove unsound surface wood.
- After you've cleaned the entire wall with the CPR solution, starting at the top, rinse the entire wall thoroughly and allow to dry before application of preservatives or stains.
- Repeat applications of CPR solution may be necessary for tougher discolorations, more severe UV damage and/or heavily weathered wood surfaces.
White granular powder
64 oz. plastic container (net wt. 4.8 lb.)
60°-90°F (don't apply to hot, sun-drenched surfaces.)
1) 5-20 minutes after application to wood.
2) 4-6 hours after mixing with water.
Stable, but store between 40°F – 80°F.
Solids Wt. %
- CPR FAQs www.sashco.com/log/faqs.aspx?query=cpr
- Product Estimator
- Store Locator www.sashco.com/log/buy.aspx
Download Product Info (PDF)
Adobe Reader Required
Product information is provided in Adobe PDF files. You will need the [free] Adobe Reader to view and print these documents.
Do you have questions about our products? Contact Customer Service.